Saturday, January 23, 2016

Transfer Day, seeing MTC group members, and showing off a wedding tie

January 18, 2016

     Hey--I’m doin’ good this week.  I got the tie [for Z & N’s wedding] and I will send the pictures today.  (mom note: we are making a cardboard cut out of Spencer so he can be part of the family pictures)

     My companion is leaving this transfer day and I am getting a new one.  My new companion will be Elder Ashby.  He is from Colorado and he was also in my MTC group so he and I were in the MTC together.

      My favorite lesson to teach is probably why God loves us so much. This past week I met two new converts in the other city in our district and it was really cool. I was on a companionship exchange in the branch in Halberstadt with Elder Drazin who is also in my group from the MTC. We live about 20-30 minutes away from the church building and that is with public transportation.

     This past Friday, we met with a less active family and we are going to start working with them more because two of the sons are missionary age and we think that working with them will be a good idea.

      My favorite thing to eat a member’s house this week was the lasagna this last Sunday and that was pretty good.  Dad, I would be jealous of the In n’ Out burger you had but to be honest I do not really remember what it tastes like.  (mom note: In n’ Out was the last meal we ate together before we dropped him off at the MTC last January).

     Scripture of the week. Alma 40:25 "And then shall the righteous shine forth in the kingdom of God."

Quote of the week "We are in the last dispensation, and so much work has to be done and we need to be in a hurry in order to accomplish it." Wilford Woodruff

     Not too much to report on this week but I hope that there will be more this next week to talk about.

I hope that you have a good week. I love you.
Elder Spencer Fisher




No comments:

Post a Comment