Thursday, January 28, 2016

New Companion and Family Wedding

January 25, 2016

    My companion’s name is Elder Ashby and he is from Bloomfield, Colorado [Broomfield] in the Denver area. He worked a little before his mission and that is about it. The senior companion doesn't really exist in the companionship but I lead for a little bit because I know the area. My last companion went to Göttigen and that is still in the Hanover zone.

   I have not been inside of the VW factory yet but I have seen it like 6 times because we actually work quite a bit in the city it is in. It is really nice not having to deal with political things on the mission because I really just do not need to know about it right now.

   Scripture of the week Alma 45:19 “Behold, this we know, that he was a righteous man; and the saying went abroad in the church that he was taken up by the Spirit, or buried by the hand of the Lord, even as Moses. But behold, the scriptures saith the Lord took Moses unto himself; and we suppose that he has also received Alma in the spirit, unto himself; therefore, for this cause we know nothing concerning his death and burial.”

   Quote of the week "We need to be great teachers" Elder Ballard mission conference.

   I am actually super excited about the Z & N’s wedding and I can't wait to see LOTS OF PICTURES PLEASE. I really want to see the cutout of me and see if it actually looks like me. It sounds like everything is going pretty good in the family and I am really excited for everything going on. If someone were to have a baby this year that would make this year [2016] one of the most exciting years in our family between a wedding, a returning missionary, and a new baby. But whatever, I think the two that are for sure happening are good enough.

I hope that you have a good week and hope you know that I love you.

Love,
Elder Spencer Fisher


No comments:

Post a Comment