Saturday, November 12, 2016

Missionary Exchanges and Birthday Plans

October 31, 2016

   The week was good, we had exchange and I was with Elder Matis and he is a good friend of mine, someone I will stay in touch with after the mission as well. I will be eating at a members house on my birthday, and she loves America so I will probably be eating cake this Friday. I will probably get the box you sent at the end of November because that is when we have our next zone conference so we can get our mail.

   I have been studying in 3 Nephi and I prepare lessons that I give every week in District meeting which takes a little bit of my studies away. My favorite lesson to teach this week was probably the fifth lesson in Preach My Gospel because that is the only lesson that I personally taught this week. I met a lady from Ghana this past week who knew the church on the streets on exchange.

   Our ward hasn't had any activities yet, however we do have one the 12th of November and we will be raking leaves, so that will be pretty fun.

   The next transfer is coming up this next week, we will be getting our call this coming Saturday what will be happening, then I will tell you guys next Monday what actually happens.

   Scripture of the week: John 6:67-68  “Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?  Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life.”

   Quote of the week: David A. Bednar "Believing Him with our whole soul comes as we press forward along the covenant pathway, surrender our will to His, and submit to His priorities and timing for us."

Thank you for the Birthday wish and I will make sure to eat some Kuchen on my Birthday.

Love,

Elder Spencer Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment