Monday, June 13, 2016

Tornado, new Missionary Clothing guidelines, and Blessings

May 23, 2016

   Well, it is sort of well in Germany, there was a tornado in Minden yesterday (May 22nd). No big deal though (Video posted of Tornado)  (mom note: if you Google Minden tornado, there are a few pictures online).

   My companion and I either share the cooking now, or help prepare stuff.  And we ride the bikes a lot still.

   I did not here about the missionary wear but we have Zone Conference this week so maybe we will hear something. We haven't heard anything about this new rule for the sunglasses and hat thing, but maybe at zone conference even they will say something. (another mom note: missionaries can now wear hats and sunglasses on warm, sunny days)

   This past week we found a new investigator that we will be meeting with Tuesday and a referral that we will be meeting with on Wednesday so it should be a good week from what we have planned this week.

   My favorite thing to do (on P-day) is going to the church and playing football with our branch president. Today we are going to Bielefeld, a big city, for P-day to go exploring.

I was reading Psalms this past week and really realized how much the Lord gives to us.

   Scripture of the week Psalms 23:3-4:  “He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

   Quote of the week: "I am going to take out my watch and give you five minutes to name me a better man (than the prophet of God)"--J. Golden Kimball

Love you and hope that you guys have a good week too!


Elder Spencer Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment