Friday, May 6, 2016

Companionship exchanges, and a P-day Hike

May 2, 2016
Missionary hiking selfie with the district.

   We had a good week but nothing too big to report on I guess, we did service, had companion exchange, I was a little sick but got over it within 48 hours so all is good.
The weather here got cold for about a week again then it got warm again and should just keep warming up for the summer since it should start next month.

   My companion and I have found a few more things to talk about, but mainly we are just trying to find interests in each other or we explain things that interest us to one another.

   We had companion exchanges this past week:  The companion exchange is usually about 24 hours sometimes they last a little more or a little less depending on the schedule and everything. The companion exchange was good and we are having another one today.

Kaiser Wilhelm Denkmal platz 
   The interesting place that I visited this week is what we visited for Pday today. We had a district P-day today which is where the 8 missionaries in our district get together to spend most of the day together, it was fun, we went for a little hike to see something called Kaiser Wilhelm Denkmal Platz. Or at least something like that, it was pretty cool and the weather was nice as well so that always helps people to have a good day together.

   The food here I would say is pretty normal but I would also have to say that the members like giving us non German food, like lasagna, roast chicken (like you make), Arabian food, and other foods that are not actually from Germany.

   I noticed from pictures you sent that Flat Elder Fisher is still around. Are you planning on keeping him until I get home or something?

   I am glad that A. is liking her preschool, but I still cannot believe that she is old enough to start preschool now! She still did not even talk when I was home, I guess they grow up after almost a year and a half.

Kaiser Wilhelm
   Scripture of the week: John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

   




A view from their hike


Elder Fisher and Illum with a
member of their ward

Add caption





Elder Fisher found a new pair of shoes!
Quote of the week: "There has always been terror, there is terror, and there will be terror, indeed there have been terrorists through all of this, there is no need to fear when we have the knowledge of the plan of Salvationist!" Approximate quote Jefferey R Holland

Love you lots and pray for you every day.
Love,


Elder Spencer Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment