Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Palm Trees and a Donkey??

May 4, 2015  
Flowering trees mean springtime has finally arrived in Germany

   All is going good here in Germany and I am having lots of fun. This past week we probably spent more than 20 hours doing finding this past week. It was intense to say the least. We didn`t find any new investigators this week either but I have been seeing ways that I am able to improve and become an even better missionary. Only two more full weeks left in my training so that is some pretty exciting stuff I´d say!

 
A palm tree? in Germany?

Elder Fisher selfie with the palm tree
 I eat a lot of fruit here in Germany now for some reason but Germans also have fruit with like everything so maybe that is why. I actually kinda of like fruit I didn`t think I would say that a year ago!

   I also noticed this week that my English is just really starting to be bad and I do not notice it unless someone points it out so I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes I may have in my letters for the next year and a half.  

Love,

Elder Fisher

Bonus picture--to illustrate that Germans are pranksters--someone replaced an old donkey with a newer model recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment